Residential Heating and Cooling Rebate Program
Information for Contractors
SMECO’s Residential Heating & Cooling Program is helping customer-members save energy and money on their heating and cooling systems, while building new business for your company. Becoming a Participating Contractor is easy, and offers tangible benefits for HVAC professionals, including:
- A listing on SMECO’s online Participating Contractor Directory
- Connection to clients looking for services
- Territory-wide program marketing and outreach support
Become a Participating Contractor
Enrollment for contractors is simple: Review the Program Terms & Conditions and complete and the HVAC Contractor Participation Agreement (CPA) application online.
Click Here to start your CPA Application.
Program Requirements & Rebate Applications
Learn more about the each program’s specifications below – to expedite application processing, rebate applications must be submitted through the online rebate application links. Be sure to review and sign the program Terms & Conditions as it relates to the online applications.
Terms & Conditions (July 1, 2014–December 31, 2014)
HVAC Performance Tune-up
Participating contractors have two options for printing additional copies of the SMECO HVAC Rebate brochure for customers.
- Print through a print vendor of your choice. If you’d prefer to find your own print vendor, we have provided a print-ready PDF file of the brochure in the link below. Simply choose a print vendor whose services fit your pricing needs and email this PDF file to the vendor along with your specific requirements in terms of quantities and delivery options.
Print-Ready PDF File
- Print through our vendor. SMECO has negotiated special pricing with preferred print vendor, Seyran LLC. Pricing for specific quantities is listed below. The prices quoted do not include sales tax (6% for Maryland businesses) or shipping.
For additional questions or to place an order, call or email: Seyran, LLC
Ufuk Tumanoglu email@example.com
Please be sure to include the quantity of SMECO brochures you would like to order and the address to which they should be shipped.
Brochures will be printed on 100# White Gloss Paper, cut to 8” x 11” and trifold (Letter fold). Due to the number of orders, it is not possible to add individual contractor logos to the brochure.
50 - $63.38
75 - $77.66
100 - $94.75
150 - $134.57
* To obtain pricing for additional quantities, please contact the printer directly. Prices good through December 31, 2013.
Call 1-877-818-4094 for more information about the program, to learn more about becoming a participating contractor, requirements, and qualifying equipment specifications.