SMECO endeavors to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
SMECO is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please contact SMECO.
- SMECO Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement (PDF)
- Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law (PDF)
- EEO is The Law – Revisions for Contractors (PDF)
- Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (PDF)
- Pay Transparency – Nondiscrimination Provision – Office of Federal Contact Compliance Programs (PDF)