SMECO’s Residential Heating and Cooling Program is helping members instantly save energy and money on their heating and cooling systems, while expanding business for your company.
As of late 2018, SMECO’s Residential Heating and Cooling Program has shifted to a midstream program model, where the rebate offer begins with area equipment distributors.
SMECO’s 2020 midstream HVAC participating distributors (updated March 2021):
- Advanced Heating Tech, Inc.
- Aireco Supply, Inc.
- CE Mid-Atlantic
- Ferguson HVAC
- Goodman Distribution
- HVAC Distributors
- Johnstone Supply, Balsan Group
- Northeastern Supply
- R.E. Michel
- United Products Distributors
- WaterFurnace International
Interested in becoming a participating distributor? Contact our SMECO program team to get started.
Information for Contractors
To offer SMECO Residential HVAC rebates to customers, contractors must be verified through a participating distributor. Once verified, your company will:
- Be listed as a SMECO authorized HVAC contractor
- Receive a copy of SMECO’s Customer Acknowledgement Form – a required document for each rebate application
- Gain access to SMECO’s Online Intake Tool to submit rebate applications
- Benefit from territory-wide program marketing and outreach support
Eligible contractors must hold a valid HVACR license, have applicable insurance coverage, and be in good standing with a participating distributor. Incentive amounts for eligible equipment may vary between participating distributors and must be offered to customers as an instant rebate at the point of purchase.
To start your verification process, complete our midstream program access survey. Our program team will contact you with next steps!
Call (877) 818-4094 for more information.
HVAC Distributor Program Information Request
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.