SMECO’s Account Manager can provide you with detailed information about your home’s energy use and help you discover ways to save money and make your home more energy efficient.
Energy use data are available to all residential SMECO customers. To access Account Manager, all you have to do is create a password-protected login using your SMECO account number.
You will have access to personalized information about your home’s energy use:
- A progress tracker will show you how your energy usage changes over time and across seasons
- A comparison to other similarly sized and equipped homes in your area
- A bill comparison allowing you to compare your current bill to the previous month and the same month from the previous year
- A home energy assessment tool to assist you in identifying the “load profile” of your home and specific actions you can take to reduce consumption
- Energy conservation tips based on your energy use patterns and the characteristics of your home
Home Energy Reports:
In addition to the web portal, a randomly selected group of SMECO customer-members will also receive Home Energy Reports in the mail every other month. These reports are condensed snapshots of the information found on the web portal. They compare your energy use to your neighbors’, show your energy use over time, and provide personalized tips.
To learn more about the information in SMECO’s Home Energy Reports, see our FAQ.
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.