Whether you own a convenience store, place of worship, small family business, or diner, you can reduce your energy costs while enhancing workplace comfort. The Small Business Solutions Program offers small business customers the opportunity to retrofit existing equipment with more energy-efficient technologies.
The Small Business Solutions Program offers incentives for qualifying energy-efficient equipment upgrades like lighting, refrigeration, and smart thermostat retrofit projects to all SMECO commercial customers with a monthly demand of 60 kilowatts (kW) or less over a 12-month period. So whether you own a convenience store, serve at a place of worship, or run a small family business, you can reduce your energy costs while enhancing workplace comfort.
You’ll also see a fast return on investment, thanks to financial incentives that cover up to 80% of retrofit project costs. Plus, you also have the ability to spread your 20% cost of qualifying projects over 12 monthly payments through a no-interest SMECO Small Business Advance.
- Energy-efficient technologies reduce your energy use and costs
- Retrofits offer a quick return on your investment
- Energy-efficient equipment streamlines operations and can boost workplace productivity and employee comfort
- Comprehensive on-site energy analysis and recommendations to improve your overall efficiency
- Up to 80% savings on installation or project cost for most upgrades—plus some related expenses
- Approved contractors make upgrading easy
- Removal and environmentally responsible disposal of fluorescent lamps and ballasts
Small Business HVAC Tune-Up Incentives
Improve the energy efficiency of your HVAC unit (direct-expansion rooftop units and split systems).
Your HVAC Tune-up can:
- Extend the life of existing HVAC equipment
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Increase occupant comfort and safety
- Help prevent system failure during cold and hot months
To get a HVAC Tune-up for your small business, at no additional cost, fill out the form to get started today.