Save With Help From Our Experts
SMECO Energy Advisors have assisted our members in saving over 1.2 million kWh and received a 94% approval rating through the Home Energy Improvement Program. Read on for the many ways they can help you too.
- Learn about the benefits of a comprehensive home energy analysis
- Understand the home energy improvement process from start to finish
- Schedule your comprehensive walk-through analysis
- Diagnose your home’s specific problems
- Understand your home energy analysis report and develop a recommended list of upgrades
- Review proposed energy-saving upgrades
- Understand the costs and benefits of upgrades
- Define common industry terms
- Provide low-cost and no-cost, energy-saving tips
- Explore other SMECO energy-saving programs
- Find financing opportunities
SMECO Energy Advisors are certified to perform comprehensive, whole-home assessments; identify problems at their root cause; and prescribe and prioritize solutions based on building science. Each advisor receives a BPI Building Analyst certification that verifies the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to conduct comprehensive building performance audits.
Meet Our Energy Advisors
EmPOWER Maryland programs are funded by a charge on your energy bill. EmPOWER programs can help you reduce your energy consumption and save you money. Learn more about EmPOWER and how you can participate.